ma 21 aug|
Hasselt - Corda Campus
ISO 27001 Lead Implementer (PECB – training) (1)
ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer training course enables participants to acquire the knowledge necessary to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining an information security management system (ISMS).
Tijd en locatie
21 aug 2023 09:00 CEST – 25 aug 2023 17:00 CEST
Hasselt - Corda Campus, Kempische Steenweg 303 - Hal A, 3500 Hasselt, België
Over het evenement
€2.700 (excl. BTW)
Deze opleiding komt in aanmerking voor subsidie via KMO-portefeuille en het VOV.
This training course will help you:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ISMS
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, and other standards and regulatory frameworks • Understand the operation of an information security management system and its processes based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Learn how to interpret and implement the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 in the specific context of an organization
- Acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining an ISMS
- This training course contains essay-type exercises, multiple-choice quizzes, examples, and best practices used in the implementation of an ISMS.
- The participants are encouraged to communicate with each other and engage in discussions when completing quizzes and exercises.
- The exercises are based on a case study.
- The structure of the quizzes is similar to that of the certification exam.
Dag 1Corda Incubator Hal A
Dag 2Corda Incubator Hal A